The Bridge London Trust is unique, but not only in the collection of provision we have. We also have a set of fundamental principles which drive and inform us. We are driven by our values – the five Ps – pride, passion, professionalism, positivity and partnership. All decisions and developments are anchored on these values. When recruiting we look for staff who will buy into and uphold these values.
Volunteers/Students should be able to demonstrate:
- A willingness to understand the needs of pupils with severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties and autism.
- The ability to support good classroom practice and management.
- The ability to support the class team in specific areas according to the needs of the school.
- The ability to provide support in such a way as to promote the efficiency of the team.
- The ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team i.e. with members of the Health or Social Services team and other educational professionals.
- A commitment to working in partnership with the school community.
- An understanding of and a commitment to the School’s Equal Opportunities Policy.