News & Events
Primary Parents Support Group
A message from Mandy Stock (Parent Support Worker)
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year holiday with your families.
Remember the Parents Support sessions are set up with guidance from you in a space where you can have time to meet other parents, share your knowledge and experiences and learn new skills.
You can make visual supports as advised by your child’s school therapists or teacher to use at home on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday at any time.
Please contact me and we can work together: Mandy.Stock@thebridgelondon.co.uk 0207 619 1000
Ricky will be available every Tuesday morning to support you with any behaviour of concern and you can contact him by email: Ricky.Doherty@thebridgelondon.co.uk
Sessions for parents are taking place in the Parents’ Room on our usual Tuesday mornings at 9.15 – 12.00 and throughout the week
Dates for your diaries
- Tuesday 7th January: Welcome back and time to share holiday experiences.
- Tuesday 14th January: Update on Islington Services for SEND with Kathryn Briggs.
- Tuesday 21st January: Our secondary parents are visiting us today, pop in and have a chat.
- Tuesday 28th January: Nasir is a Blue Badge Officer in Islington. He would like to meet with parents from The Bridge.
- Tuesday 4th February: Come and explore some of the learning apps we use at the Bridge. Bring along your Ipad, phone or laptop and our IT teacher Jim will support you.
- Tuesday 11th February: Valentine’s Day coffee morning with our secondary parents.
- Half Term
- Tuesday 25th February: Find out about after school, Saturdays and holiday schemes at Action For Children with Simone.
Yoga sessions are taking place on Wednesday 15th January at 9.30 am – 10.30 am.
The cost is £15.00 for 5 sessions to be paid in full. If you have any questions please contact me: Mandy.Stock@thebridgelondon.co.uk
Hope to see you soon,
Parents Support Worker